Dinosaur sightings: Wolfenstein 3D changes everything | TechRepublic Photo Gallery
Its difficult to express in words all the emotions aroused by reading this article .. rather even the mention of this master piece.
I rember spending days n nights playing this games. Killing the Hitler / Giantess in the last level was really frightening then. even blue commondos were nasty when groups.
The best part of game was the addictive music tracks as well as sounds. I still recall them ..btw that was in 1996... a decade has past..phew!
Thanks for putting up the retro here!
It reminded me of my friends as well . we used play togather / discuss strategies at school / guide newbies over phone !
It was fun and one undelateble memory of my life!
My journey...
Prince(brief) -> Wolf 3D -> Duke Nukem -> MK3 -> OMF -> Shadow warrior -> Blood -> Half Life -> Age Of Empires and related. -> work ->work ->work .
( I skipped Doom and Quake , never liked the ugly creatures)
Parth , Sandesh , Jayraj , Hrishekesh , Ninad , Vaibhav , Mithun , Kunal I miss you all.
-Vishwajit Girdhari
Nov 2006
No comments:
Post a Comment