"Setting Up a Small/ Medium Enterprise in Pune: A Step-by-Step Help Manual for First Generation Entrepreneurs" Price: Rs. 150
This publication is a ready reckoner for all small and medium entrepreneurs wanting to start new businesses in Pune. It gives a check list of all the formalities that need to be completed, right from registering the unit and tax compliance upto the incentives that small and medium enterprises can avail of. The book neatly explains several Central and State level schemes for SMEs, it also carries useful details of financial assistance schemes that are floated by various agencies such as SIDBI. |
Regards,
Vishwajit Girdhari
Your Technology Partner ...
On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Vishwa <vishwavivekgarg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I have decided to open a current account for my internet idea ( sole
proprietorship ) so that clients can pay directly to the associated
bank account.
I went to HDFC Bank and inquired about account opening. They told me
that I need to give Shop Act (apart from some other docs.) for it and
also gave me a reference who can help me in getting a shop act.
The guy is asking for Rs. 1000/- (if i opt 1 yr.) for getting the shop
act done. I need to fill a form and he will give it to me at my place.
I have no idea about shop act. and its related process. Infact, i came
to know about this when bank guy asked me :) .. Is he asking correct
amount (1000/-) ?. If I go myself can I do it in lesser amount and
does the process hassle free (i mean no ghooos, etc. ) ?
I also, came to know that I need to specify the kind of business I
will be doing. Why it is required and how does it effect ?
I am really new in formally setting up business.
Please guide.
Regards,
Vishwa
No comments:
Post a Comment